Saturday, July 17, 2010

Woots! I hit the Jackpot!

/edited.

Through online website...


LOOK AT THE NAMA AND NO. KAD PENGENALAN -.- 



Through sms...
Tahniah! 93********** terpilih menyertai PLKN Siri 8/2011. Penempatan pelatih akan dimaklumkan kemudian

I knew I was going cause I had thing weird feeling. The more I wish not to get it, the higher the chances of me getting it. Always like that -.- The checklist through sms for PLKN was out on Thursday. I wasn't brave enough to check so my dad sms-ed it for me without me knowing -.- The next day, I had to stay back for this marching competition thing (will blog about it later). Then, Allan went back to school for taekwondo and told me...

Jie, you kena NS.

*jaw drops*


I didn't know how to react. lol. It was like a bomb landed and it went BOOOO-KA-BOOOM! -.- Nightmare zz.


Just maybe, going National Service isn't a bad idea afterall. Three months of physical/mental/discipline/independent training? O.o?! Once in a lifetime opportunity. A different experience in life. Maybe I should be happy or something ..  -.-


Anyway. it's not like I'm going soon -.- There's at least five more months if I'm chosen for the first batch that is. Right now, SPM in three months time. THREE. Trials next month, *faints* Must take studying seriously now. If not, I'm so gonna regret for the rest of my life. All the best for me :D







Jboy : YEAH RIGHT. HUMBLE YOUR HEAD LA. SHOW OFF.
vivi : Thanks! :D
eLmo : :D :D