Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Oops :p


There is a reason/excuse for not updating my blog okay..
I would have updated it EVERYDAY if my computer had not failed me. It BROKE DOWN for almost A MONTH. Yes, like how a car broke down, my computer broke down just like that. It was frustrating at first, but I was sort of grateful later. I had proven myself that I CAN LIVE WITHOUT A COMPUTER :D I'm not lifeless. woots! :)

So now, I'm back :)
Wanna know what happened to my TWCS? I think I failed the second interview :( But it was a really great experience presenting a PowerPoint presentation ALONE for like 20 minutes. I had only like 4 slides, and others were like 10-12 slides! (the other candidates which I met outside the interview room)  My presentation was really spontaneous. I explained a lot based on pictures rather than just words. After the presentation, they started asking questions about my future career and stuffs related to going green since my presentation was all about sustainable living. But I think I did well cause after my interview, one of the interviewers told me that I did great. So, it sort of gave me some hope. But it did not turn out that way :( Perhaps there was many other candidates which did a much better job than me. Oh well.. I shall try again next year!


  
I'm actually kinda jealous of my friends who had started college. I just can't wait to start mine.




GUESS WHAT.


Picture from onetvasia.com


I'm not crazy over any of them okay, it's just that I became a fan of B2ST since the day I've listened to Beautiful. Their latest hit, Fiction is superb too :) Although I don't understand Korean, but it's not wrong to actually enjoy the song, right?

BUT I'M SO UPSET D:
Even the cheapest ticket cost RM 188. @__@
sigh. BIG SIGH.

I guess I'm just gonna emo at one corner on 1st July, 8.30pm until the fan meeting is over.