Wednesday, July 6, 2011

i-City, Shah Alam

It was totally an unexpected trip to i-City on 1st July.
This was how it happened...
Last Friday, Uncle Leonard and Syzin came down to KL! And who are they? They're my maple guildmates from Singapore! :D So, there was this gathering hosted by Vincent where we were supposed to meet up in Mid Valley. Around 4pm, Yi Shen picked me up from my house after my exhausting driving lesson D: (Yi Shen knows them too lol) We took almost half an hour to look for a parking -.- It was really frustrating. We should just take a bus next time, okay?

After we met up in front of McDonald's opposite the cinema, we went to play snooker. Ohmygoodness -.- it was my first time holding that stick lol. I'm really bad at it D: no more second time for me :)

I think we left Mid Valley around 7.30pm?
I can't really remember but I know it was getting late.
This was what I had in mind first..
After dinner, they wanted to go i-City and it will be super late by that time I reach home.
So, I thought of leaving after dinner. But then, I really wanted to go i-City.
And I think Yi Shen wanted to go too.
So, I called my dad to ask for his permission if I could go home late that day LOL.
Suprisingly, he said YES :D

*poofs! We reached i-City magically. lol :D
It's really BRIGHT.
and COLOURFUL.
Had our dinner at this BBQ Steamboat Restaurant nearby. (Thanks uncle and sy for the dinner!)

Walked around after dinner.
In case any of you planning to go i-City, bring your best/high performance camera.
I went there unprepared :( my DSLR was at home and I only had my digital one.

































ps. no edits on the pictures.

Camera setting - Night landscape
The pictures turned out quite good compared to the normal setting. and it's without flash! I guess digital cameras ain't that bad too :) But of course, if it was a DSLR, i bet the pictures will turn out even better. The focus points will clearly be shown compared to digital.


The climax of the day! The freaking cold SNOW WALK.
I got no pictures for this part cause I did not bring my camera in.
And we were not suppose to. lol. But Syzin brought hers in! :D
So I'm "stealing" some of the pictures from her facebook :p
Credits to her!





Candid -.-


I love this one! lol






(From left: Uncle Leonard, Yi Shen, Me, Vincent) You can really tell how cold is it from our poses lol!
 

Oh ya! If you happen to go into the Snow Walk, PLAY THOSE TWO RIDES there. Haha ;p

Epic day!
Best outing ever :)
And guess what time I reached home?


*drumrolls.











1 AM.
OHMMGEE. MY FIRST TIME -.-
and my dad was watching tennis in the living room while waiting for me D;
gosh, I feel sorry for him :(
No more next time...
I guess. lol!


OHHH. Must give special thanks to Yi Shen! *two thumbs up for your driving. lmao. Okay, except for the highway part. IT WAS SCARY. lol. and the part where you missed the turn to Sunway.It was really scary okay. Lost in the middle of the night with no clear directions. gg. But still, Tyvm! :D

And it was great meeting Uncle Leonard, Syzin and Vincent! :)



Picture of the day

A blur one :( But still, the best one lol :D