Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Wooohooo :)

Hello for the gazillion times! :)
It's my semester break. Though it's just a week off, I really wanna enjoy it to the max. Been suffering a lot in FIS. It's bloody stressful. And physics is hating me. so as English. I couldn't get a four for my first semester all because of English, I guess same goes for this semester, add Physics in too ( mid-term was so.. fuhhhh)

Some of my friends were asking me if I'm continuing this diary or not and I answered, "I'm not too sure, it depends". I find myself using this phrase very often. I sort of reflected on it and I came out with a conclusion : I can't make decisions. It's true. I'm seriously bad at it. Maybe that's why life is a little complicated for me. I know, making decisions were never easy in the first place.

BUT at least I don't complain much, like some people I know -.- Seriously? Have you ever thought maybe because you complained a little bit too much, that's why you keep saying "I hate this, I hate that, I hate everything, I hate my life". Just live a happy life for goodness sake.

Okay, where was I? Oh ya. Making decisions. Ever since college started, life is all about decisions. And just one wrong step, that's it. Goodbye. I breakdown very often, I guess it's because of trying so hard not to fall by just making one miserable decision. cause I did fall once. a bad one. It's like a shadow following me all the time. So, screw it. I'm gonna go find a happy shadow to follow me instead :)

That's all for now :)
I'm not sure when's the next one, but there will be one.