Monday, August 2, 2010

Tagged by Michele!

Ten different things I wish I could say to 10 different people
  1. Firstly, dearest Michele, thanks for tagging :D lol. Great opportunity for me to express my feelings :D
  2. Please, just stop wasting my time. I'm tired, I'm stressed out and I had enough of all these crap. You said there will be a marching competition this week. FINE. I stayed back EVERYDAY in school to practice. And what was the attendance like? WHAT? 9? 6? 5? Never mind. I did what I have to do, I continued the practice with them. I even went to look for the members personally and I was like PLEADING them to come for practices. But yet, out of 21 I went to look for, 9 showed up. And now you tell me that you don't even know when is the competition or is it even still on. WTF? I felt so stupid. As if I'm not dark enough that I have to stand under the hot sun and get penetrated  by UV rays all over my body. Screw this. 
  3. You think I don't suffer under the hot sun like you do? Ignoring me as if I'm a wall and ran away for break? Tired? Thirsty? EXCUSE ME LAH. YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE TO YELL! You people don't even know how mad I felt and you guys thought I was just playing/joking around. SERIOUSLY?! Since you people didn't even bother, me playing basketball was like a BIG DEAL. YOU PEOPLE CAN JUST RUN AWAY LIKE THAT, BUT I NEED TO LISTEN TO YOU PEOPLE SHOUTING AT ME FOR PLAYING BASKETBALL. SCREW THIS ALSO LARH!!
  4. Sigh, I'm just really frustrated. I do appreciate you people for coming to practices, just so that you know. I know how tiring is it to stay back everyday.
  5. Chloe, I miss you :(
  6. My dear brother, PMR in.... two months time? Stop playing dotA. Go study. 
  7. XUANNN! Jia Sheng also kena NS. LOLOLOLOLOL :D Man Yee's precious son!! :D :D
  8. I don't like who you've become. After what happened during Chinese New Year, I could barely talk you. I'm not avoiding. I'm just so disappointed.
  9. Thanks for being a good friend :) I know I rant a lot. Thanks again.  
  10. I did try to forgive since it is the last year anyway. But to forget? It's quite impossible. I regretted for trusting you. I told you almost every single thing. But everytime I recall about how you actually back stabbed me, I don't think I could forget about it for the rest of my life. And for you information, I did open the e-mail you sent to me.

    Nine things about myself:
    1. I love my dog.
    2. If I have to choose between pink and blue, I'll go for blue.
    3. I failed my Physical Education paper before. zz. 
    4. I play AuditionSea at least half an hour everyday unless I force myself not to. But usually, the motivation won't last long lol.
    5. I know I'm sensitive :(
    6. I love baking :D
    7. I love photo shooting my dog. lol :D
    8. Strictly no horror movies.
    9. I love to nap :)

    Eight ways to win my heart in a relationship.
    Rule:
    1. Looks doesn't really matter but at least taller than me. But he should try to look good :) At the very least, he combs his hair.
    2. He must be caring and understanding. Never mention things that I don't like.
    3. A dog lover. 
    4. Seriously, I think my heart will just fallout when he bakes for me or a simple homemade lunchbox from him.
    5. Writing little notes should be sweet :D
    6. I hate guys who thinks they're flirting but actually talking nonsense. I rather have a guy who spends his time trying to understand me better.
    7. Never build a relation pretending to be someone else. Must always be honest and true.
    8. Lastly, he loves me.

    Seven thoughts that crossed my mind a lot:
    1. AuditionSEA lol.
    2. School. 
    3. Homeworks.
    4. Tuition.
    5. SPM -.-
    6. My future.
    7. My life. 
    Six things I do before I fall asleep:
    1. Play AuditionSEA :)
    2. Turn off the computer.
    3. Pack my bag.
    4. Brush my teeth.
    5. Read a chapter of a novel.
    6. Turn off the lights.

    Five people who means a lot:
    1. Mum
    2. Dad
    3. Alvin
    4. Andy
    5. Allan

    Four things I'm wearing right now:
    1. Obviously, clothes -.-
    2. My earphones.
    3. A hair pin. My fringe is annoying.
    4. My spectacles :)

    3 songs I listen to often:
    1. Wedding Dress by Tae Yang 동영배
    2. T-Shirt by Shontelle
    3. I'm Like A Bird by Nelly Furtado

    Two things you want to do before you die:
    1. Travel around the world.
    2. Do something meaningful? lol. 

    One confession
          I'm a AuditionSEA freak :) 



    Tag: Anyone who feels like doing this tag.