Wednesday, September 8, 2010

:)

HELLO PEOPLE! :)


Uhmm..when was my last update? Let's see.... *checking* OH! 2nd of August! :D and it took me 37 days to come out with a new post :O It's not lazy, okay?! The main reason was...

I FORGOT MY BLOGGER'S PASSWORD!! =.=

Plus, I didn't want to reset a new password cause I have so many other passwords to remember already! I tried so many different kind of weird passwords that I normally will sign up with and none of them works. Until yesterday, while talking to Eva on phone, I suddenly remembered the pass LOL. Thanks Eva! lyttm! *inserts big heart*


Before my brain storage starts to reformat again, time for belated Birthday Wishes! ( I'm so sorry for the late wishes! )


20th August



20th August




1st September






5th September


The first week of holidays is coming to an end.
NOOOOOOO !!! :( What have I done so far?
GAHH. I did try to study, but I get distracted so easily.
Oh c'mon! Just study will ya?!! *nods*


I'll find something to update. Soon.
Back to books! Bye :D







eLmo : I don't know where my soul is, I don't know where my home is ~ lol :D
chele : LOL THANKS :D
your stalker ;p : update ady lor -.- Nah! got appreciation for you also leh!! :)