Monday, November 8, 2010

I don't know where to begin.

Hello people :)
Thanks for stopping by again eventhough I've been ignoring this blog for such a long time already. What I'm really amazed after all this while is my blog's statistics! I don't know where all the stalkers come from. It seems that people are stalking everyday even without new post or updates! Don't you people feel bored reading the same thing over and over again? lol. But anyways, for those who clicked on the nuffnang ad, THANK YOU :) and for those who didn't, THANKS for stalking LOL.

So, where to begin?

Taylor's Info Day was awesome. I really liked the presentation/talk given by Mr Edwin. It INSPIRED me to further my studies in Taylor's. For average people like me, studying in Taylor's is like a bomb in the pocket. But I'm really hoping to get a scholarship. And of course, to reduce my dad's burden. Allan's one will be much more worse than mine since he's so determined to fly to Melbourne. I wouldn't mind if I don't get to study overseas. It's just to experience something different in life. But if there's an opportunity, I will not hesitate.


I've been really naughty lately :)



with extra love :)



My dad attended a Malay wedding last week. So, here's something I would I like to share :) Try guessing it as you scroll down :D but it's sort of obvious lol. What do you normally bring back as a souvenir from a Malay wedding? O.o











Heh :D Should be able to guess it right by now :)









. . .









Still can't.. guess?!










. . . . .












Poor thing -.-










Pretty eh?! And don't tell me you got no idea what's in it -.-





It's an holy egg!! lol :D

Don't it reminds you of your Form 1 literature? "Of Bunga Telur and Bally Shoes" :D But I don't think Jamal had this pretty egg cup for his wedding :x



That was PMR. Now, it's SPM. The final examination before leaving/graduating from secondary school. The final preparation. Oh man D: and I've been busy mapling. YESH! YOU GOT THAT RIGHT.

M.A.P.L.I.N.G
(I'll blog about this later lol)



I did an experiment of myself :)

Manipulated variable : Days before SPM
Responding Variable : She-Reen's rate of studying
Constant variable : SPM

Hypothesis : The closer the days before SPM, the lower the She-Reen's rate of studying.

Procedure and bla bla bla ..
...
....
.....

Analysis :



Conclusion. Hypothesis is valid.


I'll update about Maple next post :D
Till then, tata.











vivi : yes! She is very sweet :)
Joey : hello! and thanks :D
Jboy : you don't have to remind me all the time :(
wkw : dont worry, I also very long time never visit yours liao lol :p
Phyllis : !! I want MORE please :)
lys : yeah, i know =.=
Iceman "Josh" : HAHAH. must know who's taking the photos also what :P LOL. self perasan :D
Whiteice : thanks for updating about the current issues in school :)