Thursday, December 30, 2010

My 17th Birthday! :)

This was few months back lol. Celebrated my eldest brother, Alvin and I birthdays at Restaurant Sam Yau in PJ. Dad made a reservation for this superb and wonderful lunch set that I'll like to share with you! LOL.

Note : I'm sharing the pictures, not the food. heh :D


The first dish..


The actual one was Four Season dish, right? This was Five! I wonder what's the other season..







The second one..


Shark fin soup :D


The third dish..


Not any ordinary soy sauce! It tasted so good! :D



Next one..


Cod Fish!










And then...



A perfect combination of abalone, broccoli and mushrooms!



The sixth dish..


Prawns! :D







And the final one..


 It was suppose to be the steamed rice with banana leaves, but there was some issues and somehow it exchanged with  fried rice.




Desserts! :D


lol :D






"Bing Pei" mooncakes :D




My favourite!! :)


Oh ya, I got tuition that night! So miserable :( Having tuition on your birthday. But when I got home... I saw..


A marble cheese cake! :DD


I had a great 17th birthday this year :)