Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Those were the moments.

Horrifying SPM days are over. 
It was..*hides one corner and emo*
Let's not talk about it, okay?


My SPM ended on 15th December. Farewell and goodbye. And for now, I'm gonna blog about the days after SPM ! :D How much I enjoyed them to the max! Don't get jealous okay? lol ;p

-16th Dec, Thursday.
I chiong-ed my Blucaholic from level 90 to 100! I congrats myself for entering the 3 digits club :)


Ohh, and I scrolled a bathrobe! :) I forgot on which day. Trying to show off here ;p *I ish proud* lol!!




-17th December, Friday.
A Sunway Pyramid outing with my besties :) Had so much fun again! I wonder when will we have such outings again D: I bet everyone will be busy with their studies and stuffs. Different intake, with different holidays. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :(


The main picture of the day :)

The three of us. since... form 1? Ohh mann :(



Michele and I :) Always argue one :D LOL




With Monica, Breena's younger sister.







The super loving sisters!




With the new version of Diviya! lol :D



At Nando's :)








Christmas decoration in Sunway. "Ohhhh! The Globe" lol :)













 














LOL. this is so focused on Michele's face! Hmmpph.

 




 







And the most sam pat picture of the day LOL :)


:D



I noticed that I didn't take any solo pictures with Breena that day! OH MY GOODNESS. It was Michele all the way. Gosh! -facepalm- I felt so bad :( So, here's one SPECIAL PICTURE FOR ME AND YOU, BREENA! :)




The yellows don't attract greens anymore ;p

ps. Michele; Breena ; THANKS FOR THE PICTURES :)
ps. I'll CHERISH and TREASURE these pictures ! :)



-18th December, Saturday.
Tangled in 3D with aunt, Chloe and Allan in Mid Valley :) It was Chloe's first 3D movie btw. Oh, awesome movie! Two thumbs up! :D


Christmas decoration in The Gardens!








Christmas Decoration in Mid Valley!

















We got big teddy bears for Christmas! :D

Oh ya! I went KLCC DURING SPM. lol. Another spectacular Christmas Decoration. purple!





ps. Thank you aunt for the wonderful day :)
ps. If you happen to notice, I wore the same shirt LOL.



-19th December, Sunday.
I finally get to go back to my grandma's house after a whole month of examination!

ps. My uncle gave me a Flashgun for this year's Christmas! THANK YOU SO MUCH! I promise to take really really good pictures! *crossfingers*




-20th December, Monday.
I HAD THE BEST QUALITY TIME WITH MY BROTHER AT SUNWAY LAGOON :D Just both of us, Allan and I. We were like a couple going on a date!! :x





Right in front of the house! :D

It rained for an hour that day. But thank goodness there was no thunder or lightning. The rides in the wet/water park were still open! Playing in the rain was the best part of the day. The feeling of running up and down without our shoes and the drops of rain touching the surface of our skin, and we were shivering all the time! It was just so much fun! At the end of the day, after playing almost all the rides there, we went to the Wild Life Park! :D

















THIS WAS EPIC LOLOLOL.













SUPER CUTE LEOPARD CAT!!!



All wet and tired :(








The Pirate's Revenge!! OH MY GOODNESS. THE MOST FRIGHTENING RIDE OF ALL. I SCREAMED MY LUNGS OUT FOR THIS =.= Next time, it'll be SHE-REEN'S REVENGE! LOL








I exchanged my deposited RM 10 for this watch. Allan got himself a T-shirt.




ps. Best QT ever! :)
ps. Both of us had bad muscle aches the next day! haha :) Sudden swimming after three years was... O.O




Five days of continuous fun!
I'm so gonna miss those moments :(